Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage

Our military learns this from day one in boot camp. But what happens when their time is up and they come home? What appreciation and support do they get?

I, personally, have concerns for veterans and active military. Having grandfathers, brothers, and cousins who have served this country and grandsons who are currently serving in the military is why my passion has escalated.

Bridging the gap that veterans face with services that they are entitled to is imperative. Our veterans deserve the benefits that they were advised of at enlistment with absolutely no challenges.

My desire to help, and to accomplish what I can for our veterans is personal to me.  For this reason, I started DDS4Vets, a 501 (C) (3) Non-Profit organization who reaches out to veterans in bridging that gap.

DDS4Vets Board of Directors consists of professionals who have served in the military, who offer professional services, advisement and respect.

*****

I am the Founder and I also use my real estate business to help support DDS4Vets. If you are looking to buy or sell a home, please reach out to me to see how I can help.

If you are a licensed real estate agent, I would love to chat with you about how you become involved. I have been in real estate since 1981 as a title closer , searcher, examiner, licensed mortgage broker, and licensed real estate agent. My passion for veterans drives me so what better way than to tie in DDS4Vets with my real estate business.

I joined eXp real estate because of their incredible platform which allows me to succeed in my mission of giving back.

eXp offers training, support, stocks, national and international collaboration, shareholding, and more. If you are looking for purpose, support, mentorship, please reach out to me so I can show you the amazing opportunities available to you.

Comments